Empowerment Society members truly support the YWCA’s mission of eliminating racism and empowering women. They’ve turned that passion into a long-term commitment to moving our work forward by making a five-year annual pledge of $1,000, $5,000 or $10,000. By making a multi-year pledge, the YWCA can count on incoming, sustained funding.
Empowerment Society members enjoy several benefits.
- Invitations to special Society events throughout the year.
- Special recognition in the YWCA annual report.
- Opportunities to meet with the YWCA CEO.
- Invitations to special program activities such as program graduation ceremonies.
- No additional solicitations throughout the year, but members will be included in event ticket mailings.
BRIGHTER FUTURES SOCIETY
For donors under the age of 35, you can join the society by making a five-year annual pledge of $500 or more.
For More Information
Maggie Porter Kratz
608-257-1436 option 2