YWCA Madison is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates interested in employment in any position with YWCA Madison should support YWCA mission: eliminating racism and empowering women, demonstrate multicultural competency, and the ability to work with diverse populations. People of color and those bilingual/bi-cultural in English/Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Detailed information about each position posted is available via the links below. Anything not found here will be responded to during the interview stage. Please refer to this website for updates on the status of a particular opening.
If you wish to be considered for more than one opening with the YWCA Madison, please apply for each opening for which you wish to be considered by clicking on the link and completing the application for each position you are interested in. Only complete applications will be considered.
YWCA Madison conducts hiring by committee. Once a position’s application submission preference deadline has passed, all complete applications are ranked based on the qualifications of that particular position. The Human Resources Director will then be in contact with the strongest applicants to schedule interviews for the position. Once a position is filled, this information will be posted on this website.
CURRENT OPENINGS AT YWCA MADISON
- Race and Gender Equity Director (preferred application date is August 17, 2018) Click here to apply.
- Finance Director (preferred application date is August 24, 2018) Click here to apply.
- Housing First Program Manager (preferred application date is July 13, 2018) Click here to apply.
- Assistant Maintenance Technician (applications will be accepted until the position is filled) Click here to apply.
- Receptionist/Program Assistant (preferred application date is June 28, 2018) Click here to apply.
- YW Transit Drivers ($12.85 Hourly wage) Click here to apply.
Additional Job Opportunity Information
View YWCA Madison Competency Model.
View the benefits associated with YWCA Madison positions.
STATUS OF PREVIOUS OPENINGS
- Employment Services Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Housing First Case Manager – Rapid Re-Housing: This position has been filled.
- Residence Counselor: This position has been filled.
- Housing First Case Manager – Permanent Supportive Housing: This position has been filled.
- Housing Director: This position has been filled.
- Tree Lane Housing Case Manager/Supervisor: This position has been filled.
- Facilities Manager: This position has been filled.
- Employment Services & Transit Director: This position has been filled.
- Third Street Coordinator/Case Manager: This position has been filled.
- Development and Volunteer Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Maintenance Technician: This position has been filled.
- Restorative Justice Outreach Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Housing Locator/Evening Shelter Case Manager: This position has been filled.
- Front Desk Associate Evenings and Weekends: This position has been filled.
NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Visit the YWCA USA Employment Center to see employment opportunities across the United States.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
YWCA Madison will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the YWCA Madison’s legal duty to furnish information.