YWCA Madison is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates interested in employment in any position with YWCA Madison should support YWCA mission: eliminating racism and empowering women, demonstrate multicultural competency, and the ability to work with diverse populations. People of color and those bilingual/bi-cultural in English/Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Detailed information about each position posted is available via the links below. Anything not found here will be responded to during the interview stage. Please refer to this website for updates on the status of a particular opening.
If you wish to be considered for more than one opening with the YWCA Madison, please apply for each opening for which you wish to be considered by clicking on the link and completing the application for each position you are interested in. Only complete applications will be considered.
YWCA Madison conducts hiring by committee. Once a position’s application submission preference deadline has passed, all complete applications are ranked based on the qualifications of that particular position. The Human Resources Director will then be in contact with the strongest applicants to schedule interviews for the position. Once a position is filled, this information will be posted on this website.
CURRENT OPENINGS AT YWCA MADISON
- Residence Counselor (preferred application date is May 21, 2018)
- Race & Gender Equity Coordinator (preferred application date is May 29, 20118)
- Housing First Case Manager – Rapid Re-Housing (preferred application dates is May 18, 2018)
- Housing First Case Manager – Permanent Supportive Housing (preferred application dates is May 18, 2018)
- Employment Services Coordinator (preferred application date is May 14, 2018)
- Front Desk Associate Evenings & Weekends (preferred application date is April 18, 2018)
- Housing Director (preferred application date is February 2, 2018)
- YW Transit Drivers ($12.85 Hourly wage)
Additional Job Opportunity Information
View YWCA Madison Competency Model.
View the benefits associated with YWCA Madison positions.
STATUS OF PREVIOUS OPENINGS
- YWebCA Program Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Tree Lane Housing Case Manager/Supervisor: This position has been filled.
- Facilities Manager: This position has been filled.
- Employment Services & Transit Director: This position has been filled.
- Third Street Coordinator/Case Manager: This position has been filled.
- Development and Volunteer Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Maintenance Technician: This position has been filled.
- Restorative Justice Outreach Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Housing Locator/Evening Shelter Case Manager: This position has been filled.
- LTE Front Desk Associate Evenings and Weekends: This position has been filled.
NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Visit the YWCA USA Employment Center to see employment opportunities across the United States.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
YWCA Madison will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the YWCA Madison’s legal duty to furnish information.