YWCA Madison is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates interested in employment in any position with YWCA Madison should support YWCA mission: eliminating racism and empowering women, demonstrate multicultural competency, and the ability to work with diverse populations. People of color and those bilingual/bi-cultural in English/Spanish are encouraged to apply.
YWCA Madison conducts hiring by committee. We do not have a Human Resources Department, and for this reason, we ask that you do not email YWCA regarding employment opportunities. Please, no calls except to confirm receipt of application materials (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. –4 p.m.). Detailed information about each position posted is available via the links below. Anything not found here will be responded to during the interview stage as we do not respond to individual inquiries about our postings. We often have multiple openings and it is virtually impossible to communicate with every applicant for every open position that we have. Please refer to this website for updates on the status of a particular opening.
If you wish to be considered for more than one opening with the YWCA Madison, please submit separate application materials for each opening for which you wish to be considered. Please refer to the specific position’s required application materials. Only complete applications will be considered. Please only submit single-sided copies of application materials.
Once a position’s application submission preference deadline has passed, all complete application packets are ranked based on the qualifications of that particular position. The hiring committee will then be in contact with the strongest applicants to schedule interviews for the position. Once we fill a position, this information will be posted on this website.
Current Openings at YWCA Madison
- Housing Director (preferred application date is February 2, 2018)
- YW Transit Drivers ($12.85 Hourly wage)
Status of Previous Openings
- YWebCA Program Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Tree Lane Housing Case Manager/Supervisor: This position has been filled.
- Facilities Manager: This position has been filled.
- Employment Services & Transit Director: This position has been filled.
- Third Street Coordinator/Case Manager: This position has been filled.
- Development and Volunteer Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Maintenance Technician: This position has been filled.
- Restorative Justice Outreach Coordinator: This position has been filled.
- Housing Locator/Evening Shelter Case Manager: This position has been filled.
- LTE Front Desk Associate Evenings and Weekends: This position has been filled.
National Employment Opportunities
Visit the YWCA USA Employment Center to see employment opportunities across the United States.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
YWCA Madison will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the YWCA Madison’s legal duty to furnish information.